So, this Friday Favorites may get somewhat wordy. I made an impromptu trip to Target last night to pick up some groceries because I am having all sorts of stupid cravings lately. Last night, it just happened to be s’mores, so to Target I went. There it was, the PSL at the Starbucks in Target. It hit me like a train…it is now fall and all things fall are appropriate…game on! Like most, women a few years out of college, fall has quickly become my favorite of the seasons…the food, the holidays, the smells, the weather, you just can’t beat it. So today, I am sharing my Must-Have list for fall ( even though I wear ALL of these items in the winter too).
Work eddition. Tomorrow, I will be traveling to Boston, which I love due to all the history that we just don’t have in Dallas, but for my job… Wan wan…. 😦 Anyways, here is my essential packing list for the traveling girl. Keep in mind, we want everything in 1 carry on size bag!
– Jacket ( wear this on the pane)
– Blouses, I try to take silk blend blouses, so they do not wrinkle and look feminine but professional and can also be worn during more casual outings or with a suit/blazer
– Suit staples: 1 jacket, 1 pant, 1 skirt, which all match
– Panty hose ( hello it is FREAKING cold there). ALWAYS take 2 pairs…you never know when one will get a run.
– Shoes: black pumps, 1 pair of riding boots ( wear on the plane)
– Casual wear: 1 pair of leggings, 1 pair of jeans( wear these on the plane)
– Accessories: keep these to a maximum of 5 items : I choose 3 necklaces, 1 pair of earrings and 1 scarf. The key here is to stay neutral
– Other essentials are the right suitcase and a neutral purse (that can function as a lap top bag too!)