And here are my CRAZY and WILD birthday plans. Not really, all I want is Sprinkles cupcakes for breakfast, a day of netflix watching Reign ( which is awesome if you haven’t seen it yet ) and a date with my hubby at the Olive Garden without complaints. The Olive Garden is at the top if our ” conflict” list, which may actually be a good thing, but bottom line….he HATES it, and I pretty much put it second in line to Disney World. So plan to take advantage of this on my birthday.
*Shirt is from Nordstroms Rack and is Daniel Rain $30
*Leggings are H&M $30
*Boots are old Calvin Klein from DSW
*Necklace is Forever 21 ( so sad I still look here) $6
*Beauty products are from Sephora (old)
*I’ll never share my bag secret ( I get about 5 questions every time I leave the house but I’ll never tell 🙂 )
Work eddition. Tomorrow, I will be traveling to Boston, which I love due to all the history that we just don’t have in Dallas, but for my job… Wan wan…. 😦 Anyways, here is my essential packing list for the traveling girl. Keep in mind, we want everything in 1 carry on size bag!
– Jacket ( wear this on the pane)
– Blouses, I try to take silk blend blouses, so they do not wrinkle and look feminine but professional and can also be worn during more casual outings or with a suit/blazer
– Suit staples: 1 jacket, 1 pant, 1 skirt, which all match
– Panty hose ( hello it is FREAKING cold there). ALWAYS take 2 pairs…you never know when one will get a run.
– Shoes: black pumps, 1 pair of riding boots ( wear on the plane)
– Casual wear: 1 pair of leggings, 1 pair of jeans( wear these on the plane)
– Accessories: keep these to a maximum of 5 items : I choose 3 necklaces, 1 pair of earrings and 1 scarf. The key here is to stay neutral
– Other essentials are the right suitcase and a neutral purse (that can function as a lap top bag too!)