It is time for my semi-annual pilgrimage to my company’s home office in Boston. I completed a winter edition of this back in December 2014 and got a handful of emails, so thought I would share with you what I pack during the spring and Summer months. www.houseofholts.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/what-to-pack
Remember the goal for me with these trips is to fit everything into one carry on same bag, including a tap top, iPad, etc. Here is my list of must haves for a work trip.
1. Two sheath dresses. These should be well tailored and modest. I choose a soft beige and classic black.
2. A soft shade linen skirt. I typically like the Antonio Melani ones from Dillard’s. They are pricey, but are classic and longer in length.
3. Two shirts. The classic white, with a little modern flair and tunic feel. I also choose a comfy grey tee (but still stylish),
4. Jeans. Enough said. We typically have casual outings in the evenings.
5. Nightie. I want to sleep comfortable, but not take up space in the suitcase.
6. Four to five accessories is my rule of thumb always. This time I am taking a bright scarf and a pair of fun earrings. I always, always, always take my pearls and diamonds of some type on every trip.
7. Large structured bag/ purse that fits a small lap top.
8. Shoes. I am taking 3 pairs. Nude heels, black heels and a pair of flats. I choose these leopard loafers.
My outfit break down is below enjoy and travel on!!!