I thought I’d walk thru a typical grocery list for the Holt household. Every Sunday I make 2 trips, 1 to Wholefoods and 1 to Target. Both are about 2 miles from our home, so I can typically knock it out in less then 2 hours total time. Today, I am walking thru our Whooefoods trip.
This is a bulk of my cart. I buy ALL our veggies here, which can get pricey, but is important to me. Our list includes:
– Green Beans
-Pepper (whatever are fresh)
– Onions (chopped because I am lazy)
– Assorted Kale leaves
– Celery, broccoli and carrots not pictured ( I had some left over from prior meals)
Seriously my favorite part of grocery shopping….is smoothie-o-Holic a thing? It may be, and I suffer from it. Anyways, fruit list…
– Pineapple (again, the lazy in me wins)
– Oranges (not pictured, I had these from prior meals)
AKA the danger zone! I must do a product plug here, confession – I bought the boom chica popcorn because in like the bag originally, but boy do I LOVE it!!!
On this list:
-Pizza (best back up plan)
This is everything else. It includes:
– Coconut water
– Soy milk (vanilla and not pictured as I already had this from prior meals)
– Fresh Juice
I change up the juice types weekly, and it does get pricey. We really try to juice our own, but I always end up appreciating the back up plan. I HIGHLY recommend these.
I will detail my target list followed by meal planning and budgeting in the near future. Stayed tuned for part 2!